Autumn is the perfect time to get cozy with a delicious rum drink. Whether you like your cocktails sweet or spicy, there’s a perfect rum drink out there for you. So set aside some time this fall to try out some new recipes and enjoy the cooler weather. Cheers!
Yolo Rum Fall Fizz Cocktail Recipe
Fall is in the air, and we’ve got a delicious recipe just for you! This fall fizz has all of those wonderful flavors that make up an amazing taste experience. With hints from nuts & fruit it will leave your mouth watering with delight.
- 2 oz Yolo Rum Silver
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1 oz pomegranate juice
- 2 oz. Pear juice
- ½ oz lime juice
- 2 oz ginger ale (or to taste)
- Pear slice
- Combine all ingredients except for the ginger ale and the pear slice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake hard and strain into a glass with ice.
- Top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with the pear slice, and serve immediately!
Fall Sangria cocktail with Yolo Rum
Apple cider sangria is a perfect drink to enjoy during the fall. This delicious combination of apples, pears, and cinnamon will take you back to an evening by the fire with nothing but your favorite sweater wrapped around you while sipping away!
- 1 bottle of Yolo Rum Silver
- 12 oz apple cider
- 3 oz apple brandy
- 3 oz pear brandy
- 2 oz Cinnamon simple syrup (recipe follows)
- 2 pcs Soaked Cinnamon sticks (from Cinnamon Simple Syrup)
- 1 pc. small Gala or Fuji apple
- 1 pc. Granny Smith apple
- 1 pc. small red pear
- 1 pc. small green pear
- ½ pc. small pomegranate
- ½ pc. Orange, thinly sliced, and each slice halved
- Ice, to serve (optional)
- Make the cinnamon simple syrup. Combine ½ cup of water with ½ cup sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil using high heat.
- Thoroughly cook the sugar and allow it to dissolve fully. Combine this mixture with the 2 cinnamon sticks in a container and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours to 48 hours.
- Combine the rum, apple brandy, apple cider, pear brandy, cinnamon simple syrup, and all of your fruits in a spacious container.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to 72 hours.
- Transfer to a pitcher and serve.
- Serve in red wine glasses and add ice.
Yolo Rum Pumpkin Daiquiris
Fall is the perfect time of year to enjoy a delicious, cozy drink. And what could be more fall-like than Pumpkin Daiquiris? This rum cocktail will warm your insides while still being so tasty and flavorful at once!
- 2 oz Yolo Rum Gold
- ½ oz Allspice dram
- ¼ oz ginger liqueur
- ¼ oz simple syrup
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin purée
- Orange twist for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except for the orange twist in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake hard and strain into a glass.
- Garnish with the orange twist, and serve immediately!