Our Yolo Rum blend is pure rum
You know that feeling when you’re enjoying a drink and think to yourself, “this tastes sweet and must have sugar in it?” The rum experience is no different. Pure distilled rums are free from any added sugars; however many manufacturers will add sugars or additives for flavor or color before bottling the finished product . Yolo Rum is the answer to all your sugar-free needs. It’s made from sugar cane and contains no added sugars in the finished product, making this drink perfect for those who are trying to cut back on their carbohydrate or sugar intake. We’re not like most other rums. Our blend is pure and has no added ingredients, which makes us distinct from the competition!
Sugar-free Raspberry Coconut Yolo Rum Cooler
We’ve all heard of or tasted a Rum Fizz or a Rum Cooler. It’s the classic, simple recipe that has been around for decades: light rum mixed with simple syrup and soda water in a Collins glass to make this amazing drink! But we wanted something more Caribbean-inspired, so instead of using soda or diet cola, Yolo Rum decided on raspberries because who doesn’t love them? And then there are coconut flavors which add yet another dimension to flavors while not compromising on taste at any point during sipping time. This refreshing cocktail is simple to mix with just a few ingredients. Simply shake and pour into whatever glass you prefer, or fill them using our method below!
*Using Sugar-Free Syrups*
We prefer the Torani Sugar-Free Syrups. If you mix it with Yolo Rum, trust us when we say that this tastes very comparable to other sugar-added brands.
- 1.5 oz Yolo Rum Silver
- 1.5 oz Yolo Rum Gold
- 1 oz Torani Raspberry Syrup (sugar-free)
- 1 oz Torani Coconut Syrup (sugar-free)
- 5 ounces zero sugar lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup Ice
- Fill two small cocktail glasses with ice and let chill for 5 minutes.
- Pour Yolo Rum Silver and Gold and Torani sugar-free syrups in a cocktail shaker and fill 3/4 full with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into each glass, with ice. Top with the zero sugar lemon-lime soda and serve cold. You can garnish with fresh lime.