Find Yolo at the 2019 Nightclub and Bar Show in Las Vegas
Yolo Rum will be joining a lineup of more than 600 exhibitors and thousands of industry professionals from across the country from March 25th through March 28th. The show will be taking over the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center and is widely recognized as the nation’s most influential gathering of nightlife and industry professionals. In addition to giving thousands of professionals the opportunity to learn, network and grow in the bar and nightlife industries, participating as an exhibitor also represents a powerful opportunity for companies to conduct business, find suppliers, and step up their presence in the space.
Discover Emerging Brands with Hotmixology
For the past 34 years, the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show has brought together thousands of industry professionals from the beverage and nightlife community to discover new trends and products. This year, Yolo will be at the center of the action in the Emerging Brands Pavilion hosted by Hotmixology.
One of the four specialty pavilions for attendees to explore, the Emerging Brands Pavilion will provide Yolo the opportunity to get immediate exposure in front of one of the most powerful audiences in the industry:
- 53 Countries Represented
- 84% Senior Level Buyers
- 91% Purchasing Power
- 46% Bars, Pubs, Taverns, Lounges, Sports Bars
- 52% Owner, President, CEO, Partner
- 58% Single-Unit Operator Establishments
Catch Yolo Rum with Dave Elger on Fusion TV
Discover rum love and master mixology with Dave Elger, the host of Hotmixology, in the Nightclub & Bar Show episodes taped onsite at the show and aired Fridays and Saturdays millions of homes nationwide.
What is Hotmixology?
A high-energy and engaging show that gives viewers a sneak peek into the art of mixology, Hotmixology is “your official ‘tour de booze’” and Dave Elger is your host. Hotmixology began as a web-based show for liquor lovers who appreciate a great cocktail and a great time. Now in its eleventh year, Hotmixology’s expert mixologists, led by Elger, share their tips and tricks on how good liquor and great cocktails are made.
In addition to hosting all past episodes online, Hotmixology’s broadcasts its show on the Fusion network to more than 66 million viewers every Friday and Saturday. Elger, whose passion for cocktails and mixology has earned him the title of “Foremost Authority on Everything Cocktail,” will be highlighting Yolo as one of the up and coming rum brands in the space.
What Can Nightclub and Bar Show Attendees Expect?
With more than 40,000 industry professionals gathering for this year’s event, attendees can expect to:
- Find and sample the latest products they need to grow their business.
- Network with top nightclub and bar industry professionals, suppliers, and investors.
- Engage with and experience the latest nightclub and bar technology.
- Take advantages of several panel tracks that include education programs, seminars, and workshops taught by top industry experts.
- Enjoy daily (and nightly) networking events, including more than 100 nightlife events, attend what are sure to be some of the best after parties of 2019.
- Connect with the knowledge and expertise you need to improve day-to-day operations.
What to Do at the Night Club and Bar Show
With more than 30 years under its belt, the organizers of the Nightclub & Bar Show have made it easy for attendees and exhibitors to “show-up, plug-in and generate qualified leads.” With four different pavilions showcasing different innovative trends and products, a main stage
with live entertainment and demos, and a craft beer park are just a few
of the activities and areas to be experienced as this year’s expo.
The Emerging Brands Pavilion
Located at the front of the convention hall and sponsored by the national TV Show HOTMIXOLOGY on Fusion Television Network, this area is dedicated to unique, boutique, and emerging brands including spirits, Yolo!
Craft Beer Park
An area dedicated to the craft of brewed beverages, Craft Beer Park will feature emergent craft brewers, cider and imported beers.
Discover Tomorrow’s Trends at the Launching Pad
This area dedicated to first-time exhibitors only and is geared towards the brands of tomorrow. Check out what non-consumable products and brands are looking to break into the on-premise scene!
Find Innovation at the Food & Beverage Center
One of the newer additions to the Nightclub and Bar Expo, this area is dedicated to food, food service equipment and beverage suppliers. Featuring the latest in food trends and beverage pairings, attendees can explore and find new ways to enhance food and drink menus!
Party Rockin’ at the Nightclub and Bar Show
Take advantage of all that Sin City has to
offer with three days and nights of parties and after parties—all
featuring the nation’s hottest and most innovative nightlife concepts. Events you won’t want to miss include:
- Rooftop Welcome Party from 7 pm-10 pm on Monday.
- Hosted at Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, this will be your first chance to kick back before the Expo begins on Tuesday.
- Party Pass Party from 9 pm-11 pm on Monday
- Experience mind bending sights, sounds and invigorate your senses with the Dream Wall at Jewel Nightclub, featuring legendary producer and performer, Steve Aoki.
- Jon Taffer’s Bar Rescue Happy Hour from 7 pm – 9pm on Tuesday
- Join Jon Taffer for an exclusive Bar Rescue Happy Hour and receive a Complimentary Welcome Cocktail at Mabel’s BBQ, located inside Palms Casino
- Bring Back the 90s Platinum Party from 9pm-11pm on Tuesday
- Celebrate your youth by walking through this brand-new concept at The Park MGM and sip on new to market beverages from event Sponsors! One of Vegas’ newest clubs, “On the Record is a love letter to long-lost music hubs and an exciting new way to spend your nights in Vegas.”
- Wind Down Your Week Like a Pro at the Constellation Brands Party from 9pm-11pm on Wednesday
- Finish off the week with a closing party at one of the most luxurious resorts in the world, Wynn Las Vegas. Enter Intrigue Nightclub and experience the ambience of the owner’s hidden lounge or relax next to a breathtaking two-story waterfall.
Mission Rum Love Continues at Booth 1500 at the Nightclub & Bar Convention
Are you ready to see Yolo distributed in stores around country? We are too! This year’s Night Club and Bar Show is just one way we’re making waves and opening minds to how dynamic a spirit Yolo Rum is. Planning to attend this year’s event and curious about Yolo? Find us at Booth 1500 and discover Rum love for yourself!